Tuesday 22 December 2009

Thats it no more!!! And Passion for Promarkers!

Firstly I apologise for the pics, I have only just finished some of them and had to take the pictures in my cubby cos that was the brightest place!

These are the Christmas Baubles I made for Jude to give her 2 teachers and her 2 classroom assistants.....and my first attempt at a candle which I made for Lucy to give her teacher! It looks better in real life...a bit pale in the pic! I am really pleased with how it came out....and it was so easy! I am entering these in the Passion for Promarkers Mega Christmas Challenge which is anything but a card with a Christmas or New Year theme!








My cupboard doors are definately closed now!

Thanks for all the lovely comments on my previous post...it is a lovely place to live although pretty cold tonight...the forecast is for -14 tonight!! On the way to school the girls found some strange tracks in the snow which I later found out on my way to work was from a little deer that had wandered down to the crescent and was wandering further along amongst the trees beside the bridge!



9 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

These are just lovely,Jane....I should think the teschers will be so pleased to get them.

Caryn said...

These are brilliant Jane. I love that idea with the baubles, must look for something like that for next year. Love the story about the little deer too - I bet you get some "Christmas magic" out of that !!! Thanks for joining in at PFP and Merry Christmas.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jane, I love the candle and baubles. The image is so sweet and the papers are perfect. Wrap up warm tonight :) Thanks for joining in with our mega Christmas challenge over at PFP. Hugs, Denise x

Jane said...

Oh Jane these are all absolutely stunning! I love the baubles! I bought loads to do myself and still haven't got around to decorating them. How wonderful about the deer too, that is so incredible! Wishing you and your family the most wonderful Christmas and New Year hun, hugs, Jane xxx

Fleur said...

Wow! these are all fantastic, I adore the baubles. The candles are fun to do aren't they. Mackenzie wants to help make one for grandma.
Hope you have agood xmas
Hugs Fleur xXx

Julye said...

Hi Jane don't know if you'll get this if your cupboaed doors are closed but your baubles are fab and so is the candle. When do your girls break from school, my son feels really sorry for them as he broke up on the 18th and goes back on the 5th it thats a tuesday I'm so loosing track of days. Well wishing you all a merry christmas and a Hogmany hope I've spelt that right and then you can look forward to Burns night. Best wishes Julye

Michele Roos said...

Such fabulous christmas gifts Jane. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining our Mega Christmas Challenge at PFP. Hugs Michele x

lil-paper-pixie said...

Jane these are fab, where are the baubles from? -14........my that's cold, it has been -4 here at that was bad enough!!! Have a fab christmas hun.

Hugs

Sarah

Wiccababe said...

oh I love those baubles Jane
and the candle is gorgeous too
thanks for joining us on the PfP Xmas Extravaganza and good luck
Debbi
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails