Tuesday 19 May 2009

Tidy up Time

I don't know about anyone else but I find it really hard to make male cards, I just don't seem to be able to find good things to put on them. So I have set myself a challenge to try and make at least one male card a week! LOL Today I spent most of this morning before going to work tidying up my little cubby, but I am sure by tonight it will be a mess again!!
Looking at these photos though it still looks a bit of a mess!

It is gorgeous here in Fort William this afternoon, but a quick dinner again as there is an Art exhibition at school this evening with all the kids artwork, so no chance of sitting out in the sunshine for me!
Also got another order for a baby card for Greatgrandparents this time!
Bye for now
Jane
x


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey thanks for doing the card its lovely. hope you had a good time at the wedding. do you still have your little buzzy bee on your desk? lol

wee gail

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails