Saturday 30 May 2009

Heatwave!!!

What a great a great weekend! I am loving it! Judes little party was fun, made far too much food, lots of nice leftovers for a barbie this afternoon! She had a great time and got loads of lovely pressies, her fave being a pink ballet tutu!(she doesn't go to ballet, just loves wearing the leotards, they even go to bed with her!)
Needless to say I have not made any cards for a few days and I am getting withdrawals, 10 lovely new promarkers arrived this morning so I will have to go and play with them once the girls go to bed. So I have just posted a piccie of a card I did a few weeks ago to send to my cousins daughter who was 17.

I am off now to enjoy a bit more of the sunshine!
Enjoy the rest of the day
Jane
x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails