Monday 21 July 2014

Mixed Media............

Now that I am off for the duration of the school hols...(perks of being a dinner lady!)....I have loads more crafting time when the girls are off doing their own thing so I have decided to have a go at Mixed Media.....I have been watching loads of Youtube videos....and here are a couple of my first attempts...

I am really pleased with how they have come out considering I am limited to what I have stash wise...looking forward to getting away to Glasgow at the end of the week, gonna find me a craft shop to stock up on some paints etc!
Today I am having a go at altering a little wine bottle!
Oh we are also having a go this year at a Photo Scavenger Hunt....you can read all about it over on Rindas blog
Here are the few that Jude and I have managed so far...
no17 A lamp post

no1 A sign welcoming people to your home town

no16 A sign in a different language
no21 A photograph with you with something representing the season (Summer for me means Factor 50 being a ginger!)
I am posting all my pics on Instagram  @janefromthecupboard and linking them up to #rindas2014photohunt

thanks fro stopping by!
Jane
xx

2 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Love your collages,Jane....mixed media is great fun.

Unknown said...

Wow these are both stunning and so creative!! Gorgeous colours you've used on both too x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails