Wednesday 30 July 2014

Fairy Sweet.......

Hello, back again....told you I was going to try and be a better blogger!
Today I am posting a little inspiration post over on the Saturated Canary Blog....and I have tried something a little bit different for me....An Artists Trading Card!
The girls having clearing out their rooms and were getting rid of the folders that they collected those GoGo Crazy Bones cards in........they are cards and little plastic figures for anyone who is wondering! .......so I immediately nabbed them as they are the perfect size for ATCs!!

I have used one of Krista's newest digis , Fairy Sweet.....and I have tried to go for a woodland fairy theme.......I am a sucker for a fairy.....OH just had a brainwave maybe I will make a set of seasons!! Oooooo the cogs are turning!

I have coloured her with my copics and then used my watercolour pencils for the background and also various wee stamps too.....lots of white pen and loads of sparkle!
Thanks for popping in!
xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She reminds me of the Avatar movie for some reason...even though she isn't blue~ she is just so amazing!!!

Love her!
x

Candy said...

WOW I am VERY impressed with your wonderful work on the ATC!!!
Awesome colouring- love what you have done with her hair and well....everything!
Hugs, Candy

Lizzy Smith said...

Wowsers! I love what you did with her hair, I wouldn't have thought to do green and it SO works ! Idk what ATC is but I guess I like it. :)

Jenn Beautiful said...

I totally thought of Avatar too!! It's Amazing!! I can't wait to see what else you do with your Seasons idea!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails