Thursday 18 July 2013

Saturated Canary Glitz and Glamour Challenge.......

Ready for another Saturated Canary challenge?? Becky has chosen our theme for this fortnight and it is.........

Glitz and Glamour!!
we wanna see lots of glitz and sparkle on your cards!


Now the details....

Now I stupidly didn't check to see that this image was still available and unfortunately she is not......(she is one of the first images I ever coloured up as part of this amazing DT).....I have gone for a black and white theme as I had in my head the old black and white movies and how glamorous the actresses always were...the srcrummy sparkly papers are all from my scrap box and I have added lots of stickles

I hope you like....head over to the blog to see the rest of the Glitzy makes!

Jane
x

2 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oh hun she is just absolutely gorgeous, I love that mono look too
huge hugs Lou xx

coops said...

so gorgeous jane.your mono is colouring is fantastic and I love the pretty image :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails