Thursday 18 July 2013

A few wedding cards....

I have been tidying up my computer files and there are a few cards I haven't shared yet....these are a few of the wedding card orders that I have had .....


The sun has disappeared here in the Fort William so I have been pottering in my cupboard....and tomorrow my baby comes home from Cadet Camp!.......It has been a long two weeks and I am so proud of her.....13 years old and she has never been away for this long on her own! I have missed her soooo much....poor wee Jude couldn't even speak to her big sis on the phone cos she was crying to much......the pair fight like cat and dog most times!lol

Jane
x

1 comment:

coops said...

fabulous selection of cards jane.i love the images and your designs are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails