Thursday 28 March 2013

Saturated Canary #40!!


Here we go with Challenge Number 40 at Saturated Canary Challenges and this fortnight Bev has chosen

“Pretty Pastels ” 

The usual rules apply and you must one of the following 

 I have coloured my image with my new Copics......I am loving them, I only have a few colours but everytime I sell some crafty bits I buy a few more!! Still trying to get the nack of them as they are a wee bit different from Promarkers...
That's us on our Easter Hols now.... the sun is shining in the sky and the wine is chilling in the fridge!
Have a lovely Easter!
Jane
xx

6 comments:

Jacki Daniels said...

Beautiful Jane love your colouring and design
Jacki xx

Fleur said...

Absolutely gorgeous
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

love this jane! such sweet colours :)

coops said...

so gorgeous jane.beautiful image and design and i love your soft colours :D

xx coops xx

Elaine said...

Hi Jane,

This is my favourite SC image, she is so perfectly sweet and I love her bunny ♥

Your Copic colouring is fabulous! I couldn't get the hang of them at all, though I couldn't use Promarkers either!

Love the CAS layout which accentuates the image.

Big hugs
Elaine xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Awww, me likey, me likey! Beautiful colours Jane and your colouring is divine on this image! Love the lil' button charm too. Hugs, Wends xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails