Monday 18 March 2013

Baby Card.....

This is a quick little card I made for an order......Lotv topper, a heart doily and the little scrabble stamps I have had for ages and hardly ever used....the "Just Perfect" is from the LOTV stamp set I treated myself to at the Hobbycraft show at the SECC last weekend!
 
I have scheduled a few posts to try and get back into the blogging, my blog and cupboard have been poorly neglected these last couple of months, but I am slowly getting back into things....I have had a wee clearout and am selling some bits and pieces..(there is a link at the top of my blog)...I recently bought a few Copics to try and have fallen in love with them, so I am gradually selling off my Promarkers to fund buying more Copics!
 
Thanks for popping by

4 comments:

Loopylou. said...

awww awwwww awwwwwww! I love it Jane,its just gorgeous hunny and sooo cute, love the way you did the name
huge hugs Lou xxx

scrappyjacky said...

Such a cute card.

coops said...

so gorgeous jane.really sweet image and i love your pretty design :D

xx coops xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Sooo sweet Jane! Love the scrabble tiles! Lovely card hun. Hugs, Wends x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails