Saturday 12 January 2013

Saturated Canary New Rubber Release at CHA

Woop Woop have we got some yummy lovely rubber for you!! The new Saturated Canary Rubber Stamps release from Little Darling Stamps are being launched today at CHA! And let me tell you you are going to want them ALL!!


AND!!!
“For the first time ever, Create and Craft will be broadcasting live from this amazing show, bringing you stacks of world exclusive products!
Join us and presenters Leonie Pujol and Nigel May from 12th-14th January, from 5pm to 10pm daily; only on Create and Craft TV!
There will be a world launch of the Saturated Canary stamps from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps! The LDRS segment is scheduled to air on January 12th from 1:30 pm to 2:00 pm. You can watch live on television or on your computer at www.IdealWorld.tv . Go to this site, then click on ‘Watch Us Live’ and select the ‘Create and Craft’ channel in the window to the right.” (which is around 6:30pm I think if you are in the UK )
I have checked my Sky planner and the Little Darling Launch will be on at 9.30 tonight in the UK on channel 671
 I have used to lovely Gardner Gayle, coloured with my Promarkers and I have used some of my huge pile of scraps for this card………going to be making a few more like this to try and use up more of my scraps….then I can go buy more paper!!  I put the base card through my Bigshot with an embossing folder which I picked up on ebay.

Check out this link to see all the yummy new stamps!


Thanks for stopping by!!
Jane
x

5 comments:

Loopylou. said...

Jane this is just gorgeous hun, I adore those yummy browns and the rustic feel to it is just awesome. Alas I am pants at using up my scraps so I so need to try!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Wiccababe said...

that's a beautiful card - love all the layers and texture
Debz
x

Vicky said...

WOW............I absolutely love this its gorgeous sweetie. Love the lush colours.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Shazza said...

gorgeous, I will go record the launch now, cheers x

coops said...

so stunning jane.i love the gorgeous new stamp and your design is fantastic ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails