Sunday 13 January 2013

Painting on book pages.....

Well who checked out the gorgeous new Saturated Canary Stamps on Create and Craft last night??
Aren't they all stunning?!


I was having a wee play in my cupboard trying different things and had a go at painting directly onto a book page...pretty chuffed with how it came out....I have mounted it onto brown card but didn't actually fix it to the card, think I might look for a nice frame to put it in and add some rolled flowers from the book paper too.

Thanks for looking!
xx

6 comments:

Fiona said...

wow Jane...I haven't a card done like this before, it's gorgeous!

Fi
x

Unknown said...

Nice experiment Jane, it did come out very well..

I didn't watch the SC on Create and craft simply because, I don't like create and craft prices.. But I have seen Krista's new collection and they are gorgy indeed x

Loopylou. said...

hiyah Jane!
oh its just absolutely drop dead gorjuss hunny ;) love the colour palette too.
I had a play with book pages a while ago and it is so addictive because the stamps just look awesome on them.
Huge hugs Lou xxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

woooow!!! jane this is absolutely stunning :) i have seen this technique and it looks just so beautiful. i think you have done a really gorgeous job of it :D

Wiccababe said...

that is absolutely stunning Jane
Debz
xx

fredalexmom said...

Absolutely gorgeous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails