Thursday 4 August 2011

Strike a Pose.......

My entry for the Sugar Bowl.......been playing about with my promarkers trying to get the nack of colouring black hair and clothes again.....don't know why I am so scared of the black pen!
The paper is from a freebie Kate Knight stack and this gorgeous Simply Sassy Girl you can get here.


I was delighted to find out that I had won the challenge over on the the Sugar Nellie Facebook page with my Butterfly Girl card....I get to pick a stamp from the store...which took me ages to decide!!


Thanks for popping by!

8 comments:

Fiona said...

wow Jane...this is gorgeous!! Love the colour combo it's fab!!

fi
x

Jacki Daniels said...

Jane a beautiful card and my fav colour combo too loving the image and she is coloured in perfectly once again love it!!!
Jacki xx

Shazza said...

oooh this is gorgeous Jane x

Wiccababe said...

wowsers, well it looks to me like you've got over your fear of the black pen, stunning colouring Jane and a gorgeous card.
congrats on your win, so which stamp did you decide on in the end?
Debz
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I know what you mean about black but your colouring is fab. Gorgeous card and well done on that win. Marianne x

coops said...

stunning card jane.i love this saucy sassy and your striking colours are fabulous :D
well done on your win :D

xx coops xx

Sue said...

Wow love your colour combo.
Sue x

Gretchen said...

Love the colours you have used and your colouring. Cute Card

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails