Saturday 13 August 2011

Simply Sassy Header Challenge...

Wow...hardly any cards in the whole of my six weeks off and here I am back again!
This time for the Simply Sassy Header Challenge...the two winners get their Sassy in the blog header!
You have to match Elaine's' Sassy which you can see over on the blog... looking at mine now I don't know if it is that good a match!  I have used my Distress Inks which I have dug out again and dusted off my paintbrush!  Really want to go and visit Elaine for some hints and tips...she truly is the Queen of the Inks!

I am a bit worried that swirl is going to be in the way!

10 comments:

Shazza said...

it is just gorgeous x

LaJanette said...

Super cute coloring! I love this stamp:0)

Good luck!

Hugs;
Janette

CosieHosie said...

Another stunner Jane! Well done! Lovin' your work xx

Fiona said...

fab colouring Jane, I am loving DI's too and yours looks amazing...good Luck!!

Fi
x

coops said...

stunning card jane.your sassy is so pretty and i love your beautiful colouring ;D
good luck.

xx coops xx

Wiccababe said...

well Elaine certainly is the Queen of DI's but I think you have to be the princess :) gorgeous!!
Debz
xx
oh and I have slapped myself - didn't do much good though lol

chrissy xx said...

Just really popped in to see this Fabulous card! Great papers and I LOve the lace!
Chrissyxx

lis-m said...

gorgeous job , honey .. I love it
Hugs xx

Unknown said...

love her!!:)

ccroll said...

Gorgeous Jane! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails