Monday 17 January 2011

The Ribbon Girl Challenge............

Ooooo apologies for the picture, bad light here just now!  Well well... I am off to a good start..two challenges entered in as many days!! How long will this last?!
The Ribbon Girl Blog has a colour challenge...Pink and Green.

The papers I have used are from a freebie pack MME I think...Magnolia image coloured with my Promarkers...(I finally have the full set!  Taken me just under year of getting a few each pay day!)...sentiment from Craftwork Cards and ribbon of course from my stash!  There's my faux stitching again!...maybe I should invest in a machine!

2 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

this is so sweet jane.......thanks for joining in the fun at the Ribbon Girl Challenge...hugs kath xxx

Ribbon Girl said...

Great card - and your stitching looks authentic to me - I like her green socks! Thanks for joining in the Ribbon Girl colour challenge - Mary G x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails