Friday 28 January 2011

30th and a reminder!!...

 This is one of my card orders from last week......I haven't gotten much done this last week as my poor Mum has fractured her ankle and poor Jude has been poorly the last couple of days ( at one point I think you could have fried an egg on her tummy she was sooo hot!)...so I have been Nurse for the last week!  But Mum is getting about better now she has a proper cast on and Jude seems to be over the worst, so fingers crossed I might get some cardmaking done!
The paper on this card is from a freebie Kate Knight pad...image coloured with Promarkers....numbers covered in glitter and the flowers and pin are from my stash! Ta Da!
Thanks for popping by!
P.S.Don't forget you still have plenty time to enter the challenge over at Simple Create!!...Go On  you could win £100 worth of lovely new stash!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails