Tuesday 24 August 2010

What a lovely award!..........

Thanks so much Sally for this award!!
I have to pass it on to 7 lovely blogs so here are my picks

Barbara @ Paper Dreams...so good to see you back!
Debs @ Crafty Card-Higgins.....your cards are gorgeous!
Paula @ Paula's Paper Playground.....you always leave such lovely comments!
Jacqui @ Simply Create......simply the most gorgeous shop ever!!
Julia @ Stamping Ground....the creator of the phenomenon that is WOYWW!
Kath @ Diary of the Everyday Crafter....I am totally jealous of your crafty space!
Chris @ Sketching Stamper....your colouring blows me away!

You will find the links to all these blogs on my sidebar!

3 comments:

Deb said...

Aaawww! Thanks hun, so kind of you to think of me, such a nice thing on my return to proper blogging again!
hugs Debx

Unknown said...

WOW - thanks Jane - I can't believe all those people you could choose from and you pick l'il old me!!!!

So grateful, i'll blog as soon as poss - but don't want to do it any injustice by blogging on a Wednesday - if you know what I mean!!! LOL

Thanks so much - and my comments - where ever I leave them and whoever they are for, are always from the heart.

Paula x x x

Kath Stewart said...

hi jane thank you so much for thinking of me and giving me this fab award...sorry I've been so long in thanking you but I've been off having fun at Simply Create instead of working....hope to see you at the SECC in October...hugs kath xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails