Tuesday 16 February 2010

Trying something new!

Here is my first ever easel card....and my first attempt at trying the cracked glass effect! I am quite pleased with the result..........and how easy the easel card was to do! You will probably see them a lot here now!! I just need to use slightly thicker card for my cracked glass next time...this was a bit too thin.
I have made this for my Mum for Mothers Day.......I always get asked to make Mothers Day cards and then end up making one for my own Mum at the last minute........so I have done hers first!
I am entering this in this months challenge over at ABC Challenge Tutorial Blog...which is to use the cracked glass effect.

The papers are MME I think and the flowers and ribbon are from my stash....sentiment was a freebie stamp from a magazine and of course the lovely Sugar Nellie Stamp!



2 comments:

Deb said...

gorgeous card Jane, love the colour and the crackle glaze looks fab! I got that freebie sentiment too, must dig it out, it is so perfect on your easel card! hugs debx

Mrs Mac said...

BEAUTIFUL! Really must sort out my own mother's day card soon...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails