Wednesday 3 February 2010

Gorjuss Girl!

I have had this paper for absolutely ages...so I made myself use it to make a card the other day!
This is one of my new Gorjuss Girls that I bought in the Funkykit sale coloured with PMs (Crimson/Cardinal Red/Cornflower/Cocoa/Henna/Umber/Spice and Cool Grey 4 for shading)

I have gold embossed around the edges of the papers...added some..is it Rafia string that you call it? some buttons and the heart is torn from a border strip that was in with an order I received from Tracy at Dies to Die for.

Hope you like.... I am trying to get the hang of the darker colours as I have been avoiding them!lol

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

This is really gorgeous,Jane....the colours all go so well together...and the dark colours look great.

Juls said...

this is gorgeous! Love the gold embossing! Hugs Juls

Victoria said...

Ahhhhh I love this Jane. I am a sucker for anything Gorguss! Lol! Lovely colours too!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Julye said...

This is lovely,you do dark colours really well thanks for sharing Julye

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails