Friday 7 July 2017

Hello........

Oh Sheesh.....6 months since I last posted! .......Anyone still there?

I kinda lost my way for a bit so I took a step back from crafting, left my DT......which was a hard decision .....and shut the door to the cupboard for a couple of months to give myself a complete break which was needed I think.

But now I am back....the cubby has been gutted and streamlined and my mojo is slowly returning....I will share with you all over the next few days some of my recent makes.....if I still have anyone interested!

This was a frame I made for a special anniversary.....




Hugs to All
Jane
xx

1 comment:

Ali said...

Glad to see you back. I'm going through what you have been through so it's nice to know there is light at the end of the tunnel xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails