Thursday 15 September 2016

A Fond Farewell...sniff sniff..

Today is a sad day as Saturated Canary Stamps closes it's doors.  I want to thank Krista from the bottom of my heart for inviting me to be on the DT way back in 2011!....I still remember nearly launching the laptop across the room when I jumped up with excitement when Krista emailed me!... it has been the best time and I have worked with the most amazing teamies! Blowing kisses to you all past and present!xx 
So for my card today I have gone way way back to the very first card I made when Saturated Canary was launched using the cute Ivy....
This is my make from way back in 2011...I used my pencils to colour her up and added some black card under her and fussy cut to leave a thin border

This is Ivy 2016....coloured up this time with my Copics

Krista has not left completely though as she is offering a subscription for the next year....you can find out all the details HERE on her blog.
Wishing you all the luck and love in your new ventures Krista! xxx


Thanks for popping in!
Jane
xx



1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Jane, both versions are beyond gorgeous! Love your makes and have so loved popping into visit and swoon over your amazing Saturated Canary DT makes. You know I snapped up that option so quick. Mwah, Wends xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails