Wednesday 29 June 2016

Potter Mad!.....

Anyone who knows me knows I love Harry Potter, so I totally knew I was going to have a blast with Potterhead from Saturated Canary!

I coloured her up with my Distress Inks.....I knew I didn't want her to just be on a card so I used one of my Ikea frames and set to work with the embellishments.....


I have a well worn copy of one of the books..(booklovers out there please do not hate me it was a falling apart at the spine copy!) so added some pieces...a little 9 3/4s charm... 

A tiny owl charm, Hedwigs Cage and then of course a magical flying key!
I really hope you like!
Have a fab day!
Jane
x




3 comments:

Ali said...

Oooh I love this!!!

Tindaloo said...

amazing coloring! ♥

Jenn Beautiful said...

♡♡♡♡

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails