Sunday 25 January 2015

Lawn Fawn Monster Mash....

I have managed to enter a Challenge this week! yay!! I really need to get my poor wee neglected blog back out there....so now that my Cupboard is undergoing a bit of a transformation I am hoping to be way more organised now everything has a home!
I have developed a bit of a thing for Lawn Fawn Stamps and dies so naturally I went off looking for a challenge and this week at the Lawnscaping Challenge blog they want to see stamps used for backgrounds...
I don't have many sets yet so I used my wee Monster Mash set ...this is an ickle teeny 4x4 card that I stamped the teeny wee monster all over adding some Glossy Accents for the eyes and then added the perfect sentiment also in the set!
Thanks for looking!
Jane
xx

2 comments:

Samantha Casey said...

Super cute background! I love those monsters! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
-Samantha

Yainea said...

What a fun and cute background!! Love how colorful your card is and the glossy accents eyes are a great idea!
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails