Sunday 17 August 2014

DTDF Post.....

 Good Norning! Ain't it a yucky day!, a day for hiding in my cupboard making cards I think! One more day and then I am back to work after being off for the summer hols...boo!
Anyways on to my DTDF card!  I have used the cute wee Shay for my card today from the Little Darlings Saturated Canary Range....and I have coloured her with my pencils after being inspired by The Inky Angels amazing B&W colourings!....I have kept it all pretty simple as these papers are gorgeous and I couldn't bear to cover them up with embellishments! They are BoBunny Isabella....the tiny details on the papers are so beautiful, I don't know if you can make out in the pic below the wee cluster of butterflies in the corner......just gorgeous....can you tell I love papers!

Jane
xx

2 comments:

Juls said...

Gorgeous!! Love the soft colouring & the gorgeous combo if papers hugs Juls :-) xx

Jacki Daniels said...

Hi Jane OMG this is adorable love love your colouring on this one stunning enjoy your last few days :o))))
Jacki x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails