Sunday 29 June 2014

Baby Cards..........

Here we are, Sunday again and my DTDF posting day.....I have made a couple of clean and simple baby cards using Impression Obsession Stamps and Dies which you can find in the shop here
The black and white one I just stamped directly onto the card and for the second one I stamped only the washing line onto the card base and then stamped and diecut the clothes and pegs and coloured with my copics in three different shades of pink.
I hope you like!
xx
 We have been pottering about in the garden the last couple of days trying to get it all tidied up and ready for the hols....we have three and a half days left of term and with me being a dinnerlady I get them all off too!! Yeah!! 
Here is a wee pic of the progress our garden has made over the 17 years we have been in this house....basically it was a muddy field when we moved in 
The trampoline is finally hidden behind the trellis and all we see is Judes head popping up and down!lol
Enjoy your Sunday!
xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails