Sunday 16 March 2014

Musical Birthday for DTDF....

Good Morning All! My turn to post over at DTDF.....when I found this MFT Sheet Music Stamp in my DT box I knew it would be the first one I would ink up....even though I do not have a musical bone in my body I do seem to have a thing for musical themed papers...I admit to having quite a few in my box that I just can't bear to cut up!
Once again I have a rubbish photo...we had two days beautiful sunshine here in Fort William but of course when it came time for me to get a photo it has been dull and dreich!
I have used a couple of scrap pieces of my Maja Designs Vintage Summer Basics collection...I will not waste one single piece lol! I also used the Die-namics Double Scallop Border and the Happy Birthday stamp from the Die-namics First Class Friend Set.
Thanks for popping by!
xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails