Wednesday 8 January 2014

I told a fib......

Okay so I told a wee fib and my last post was not my last Christmas creation....I had a go at making a wee wreath.....
I have had this green wool sitting around forever (it's a much nicer green in real life, looks a bit yuck in this photo for some reason) so used it to wrap around the polystyrene wreath then I had some lovely felt in my Dies to Die for DT pack so used that to make some flowers and some pine cones (one has seemed to go a wee bit wonky will need to fix that lol) the berries are cut from a sprig that I have had kicking about for ages....no idea where they came from!
I hope you like! Right must go get the dinner on!
Jane
xx

2 comments:

Sue said...

I love your wreath, the texture of the yarn makes it look so tactile. Sue x

coops said...

this is fabulous jane.i love your details ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails