Friday 25 October 2013

Saturated canary Challenge #55 Alter It!

Challenge Number 55 at Saturated Canary Challenges!!

Alter it!
tins, notebooks, candles...anything!
Now the details....
 I have used Butterfly Baby to alter my wee heart....coloured with my copics and using lots of wee scraps....I am going to do a few more of these for my craft fair....
Very excited as I have organised a wee craft fair next month in one of the local church halls....tad nervous as I have never organised anything like this before....I hope it goes well!  So I am busy busy making things for it! 

Anyway head over to the blog......there are loads of stunning makes...you don't want to miss them!
Jane
x

7 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oh Jane its just gorgeous hunny. And super super good luck on the fair too sweets xxxx

Ali said...

Sooo pretty - good look with your fair x

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Jane, so shabby chic and the image is adorable!

Vicki x
p.s. Good luck with your craft fair ;)

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this Jane! Utterly gorgeous make hun. Such a sweet image of Krista's, coloured to perfection! Hugs, Wends x

Sandi said...

awww, what a darling hanging, love all the scraps included and lovely color, good luck with the craft fair, hugs

coops said...

oh wow so gorgeous jane.totally sweet image and i love your neutral colours ;D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

I like it so much. It´s a good expresion?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails