Saturday 7 September 2013

Got my Spook on......

 Have you seen the gorgeous Halloween Digis over at Saturated Canary yet? Krista has come up with some yummy new stamps....they are FAB!
This is the cute "Vampire Pumpkin" ain't he sweet?
I have used my Copics to colour him and I have tried to keep him pale so only really used a small amount of grey on his skin....didn't want him to look to scary so gave him some little pink cheeks with some chalk...


On another note I just had to share my new funky wallpaper.....I am sooooo chuffed with how it all looks...although we still have to paint the rest of the room......we were supposed to do that in the summer hols but the weather was just tooooo good to spend inside ;0)



Off to finish off my second spooky card...see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Loopylou. said...

Oooh i llove the card and the new wallpaper!!!
Huge hugs Lou xxx

coops said...

so stunning jane.fantastic spooky image and design and i love your stylish wallpaper :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails