Sunday 18 August 2013

Saturated Canary Challenge #50

OOPs I still had this post in Drafts not scheduled! Apologies!


We have hit Challenge number 50!!! And this fortnight it is Rebekah's turn to choose a theme...

"Winged Things"
so anything with wings!!

Now the details....

 I have used Catching Butterflies....now I made this card a while back for this challenge and when I made it she was in the shop, but unfortunately she has been retired.
She has been coloured with my Copics....the papers are all from my scrap box with a little bit of doodling and those yummy butterflies are clear acetate ones which I coloured with my pens...

Another angle so you can see them fluttering..........please head over to the blog......there are some to die for creations!

Jane
x

2 comments:

Ali said...

Gorgeous love your colouring and the butterflies look great xx

coops said...

so gorgeous jane.stunnign image and colours and i love the butterflies :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails