Wednesday 15 May 2013

Camo Girl....

 
I forgot to post this card...made for my friends daughter...I love this girl ( Salute Her which you can buy HERE )and had a wee go at trying pink camo trousers! I had started colouring her a while ago so she has been part coloured with Promarkers and then finished off with Copics!
I have also used my new Fishtail Dies which I am in love with at the moment....I think I have used at least one on every card I have been making at the moment!

quick post from me...... the sun is shining so I am off to make the most of it!
XX

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Jane this is fab...I love the colouring on the camo trousers.
Caz x

Juls said...

This is fab!! Loving the polka dots ESP the bunting, hugs Juls xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

She looks fab in pink, love her trousers. I ahve some candy on offer x

Deb said...

this is so gorgeous, love the pink camo!
Debxx

coops said...

so gorgeous jane.beautiful pink colours and I love your design and stunning image :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails