Thursday 25 April 2013

Saturated Canary Challenge #42

OOps late again but I have a good excuse this time....It's my Birthday so I have been too busy opening pressies!lol
Here we go with Challenge Number 42 at Saturated Canary Challenges and this fortnight it's the lovely Debs who has picked the theme
"All things bright and Beautiful!"


The usual rules apply and you must one of the following

Unfortunately my image is not available anymore, but this was for my friends daughter who's nickname is JoJo Jellyfish so this image was perfect for her birthday card! Coloured  with my new Copics and there are those Fishtail banners again!

Please hop over to the blog to see all the wonderful cards my Teamies have made and please please make sure you follow the rules......all the details are over on the blog!!
Right I am off to pop open my bubbly!!

4 comments:

Ali said...

Happy Birthday - enjoy your fizz!!! Beautiful card as well xxx

scrappyjacky said...

It's a beautiful mix of colours....gorgeous card.

Loopylou. said...

Morning Jane!! hope you haven't got a hangover!! he he he!!hope you had an fab birthday.
This is an awesome card, I love all those fishtails.
huge hugs Lou xxxx

coops said...

so gorgeous jane.really love the image and fab pretty colour combo :D
a very belated Happy Birthday too :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails