Thursday 19 January 2012

Saturated Canary Challenge #9

Here we go with Challenge Number 9 at Saturated Canary Challenges and this fortnight it is
“Dies and/or Punchies”
The usual rules apply you must use either a Saturated Canary Digi Stamp OR a Simply Sassy Rubber Stamp and the winner will get their choice of two of Krista's gorgeous digis!

I still seem to be lacking in mojo....I have loads of images coloured just can't seem to bring them together with a card....hence the CAS style on this card!
This is "Pricilla Pie, A Ragamuffin" and I fell in love with her as soon as I saw her...she is gorgeous to colour!
I have used my Doohickey border die, Nesties Die and Butterfly punch.

Get yourself over to the blog for all the details and inspiration!!


I am entering this card into the following challenges

14 comments:

Ali said...

Oh she's gorgeous love how you have coloured her xx

LaJanette said...

I think your mojo is there subconsciously! Cuz this card is gorgeous and your coloring of this super sweet image is just perfect!

Hugs;
Janette

Berry said...

This is so pretty Jane I love the pretty tiny pearls all over its so so pretty! Hugs Rebekah xx

Deb said...

so beautiful, she is utterly adorable!
Debxx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous I love her hair it is perfect and the light colours are perfect for her hugs Pops x

Shazza said...

wow this is beautiful x

Kathleen said...

What do you mean youve lost your mojo? Thats not what I see, this card is gorgeous, I love how you have coloured her, her hair is fab, beautiful colours.
Hugs
Kat xx

Loopylou. said...

oh jane this is stunning, i love those little dots on her, they look like silver so pretty and I totally disagree on your mojo loss because this is awesome
huge hugs Lou xxx

coops said...

wow love this jane.your delicate colours are beautiful and stunning image and sparkle :D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie loving the fabby image & love the colour hun. I love this image its become one of my faves of krista's, I have an awful lot of faves mind lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

WeirdCat said...

Gorgeous card, that image is fab, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Amanda R said...

Love the soft colors and the purple hair, great look! Thanks for joining in this week at Flutterby Wednesdays!

xxxtglxxx said...

This is just utterly gorgeous! :) Stunning colouring and cute image. Love this card! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Marilyn said...

Just found your blog via Saturated Canary and I must say, I love your work and am going to check it out further. I am also now a follower... fab cards and I like the dots and pearls on this one.
Marilyn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails