Friday 30 December 2011

I did promise you a new card....

Well here I am back with a New card!  If you missed the second lot of faves then you can scroll down to the post below.
This is a card order I was asked to do for a non girly girl so pink was not an option!  I love this image "Janessa" and this is my first time colouring her.  The paper is from Raspberry Road Designs....flowers from my stash and the butterflies I have had for ages and never used because they had shimmery holographic edges, but I just trimmed them off and voila perfectly lovely little butterflies!


Here are a few snaps from Christmas day..........the girls had a fab day and we did it all again yesterday when my little sis and partner Dave came over from the East coast!


I will leave you with a pic of my wee jar of captured fairies that Lucy gave me! They only flutter around the jar at night time! 

4 comments:

coops said...

stunning card jane.your colours and details are wonderful and i love the image ;D
great pics of your girls too.
Wishing you a very Happy and Healthy New Year ;D

xx coops xx

Elaine said...

A fabulous card Jane and perfect for a non girly girl..love those papers!
I also love your fairies in a jar...so sweet :)

I got some new brushes off Santa too but not had a chance to try them out yet.

Wishing you and all your family a very Happy New Year, filled with only good things.

Love Elaine xx

Heather Huggins said...

Your card is wonderful!! Love the fie flies.. :O)

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Been scrolling through some of your old makes. So glad to be following your blog now. Your cards are amazing, talented lady! This card is gorgeous!! I'm gonna keep watching. Hugs, Wends x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails