Friday 1 July 2011

WINNER!!!!

Hi all
I have drawn a winner for my 5th Avenue Simply Sassy stamp and the winner is...


no 8 Mariannes Craftroom

I had 10 entries and I put the numbers into the random thingy but I don't know how to get the little box to show on my blog  ( if anyone can let me know how to do it I would be grateful thanks!)
Marianne if you could let me know your address (my email is on my profile) I will get it posted before we head of to Cornwall on Sunday!xx

I will have some more giveaways when I get back from my hols!x

2 comments:

Wiccababe said...

congrats Marianne - a new stamp for your new craft room!
have a great holiday Jane
xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Thanks so much, I've sent you a PM on Facebook. To print the random org you press print screen and then paste it into a programme (I use Photoshop) and then crop it and save as a JPEG. Marianne x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails