Monday 20 June 2011

Bookmarks........

I have bookmarks coming out my ears here in the cupboard...here are a few that I made yesterday.
I wanted to ask if you think a £1 is okay to ask for these at the school fayre?
They are such a great way to use up all the little bits and bobs that I have had lying about for ages!
I have also bought my first book for ripping up! Feels a bit naughty though ripping pages out of a book!

Right better get back to it...I know I have probably made far too much stuff and will have loads left but I would rather take too much than run out.....says me being very optimistic!!

8 comments:

Ali said...

Oh theat are gorgerous I think £1 is a good price, possibly more but I know for school fairs you have to b a bit more generous with the price :-) x

Juls said...

wowzer!!!! what an incredible collection!!!! Hugs Juls

Julia Dunnit said...

What a great take on what can be a dull little project; these are lovely!. - and I think a £1 for the type of fair is very um, fair.

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, It works very nice, interesting and nice,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Victoria said...

These are beautiful Jane! £1 is definately a fair price in my eyes!!
Hugs, Victoria ~x~

coops said...

wow these are fanatstic judy.£1 sounds really cheap.would think they will be snapped up quickly :D

xx coops xx

Wiccababe said...

they'll definitely sell at a quid Jane, and they're gorgeous. I bought a huge thesaurus recently for ripping up, and I agree it feels very naughty lol
Debz
xx

Jayne C said...

I know what you mean about ripping pages out of books...I find it SOOOO hard!! Your bookmarks are perfect...and well worth a pound!! I bet you sell out really quickly!! Good luck!! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails