Wednesday 16 March 2011

WOYWW 93

Well I have had a look back and the last time I joined in WOYWW was week 78...that's shocking  forgive me Julia!! I think mainly because I felt quite guilty that I wasn't managing  to get round everyone to say hi...can't even promise that I will manage it today...but I will reply to any comments I get!
Mmmmm whats going on on my desk today...my glut of eighteenth birthday card orders has gone...which gave me some pennies to spend at the SECC which was nice! I have two orders to work on...hence the sticky post its on my shelf...at one point they were all the way along!
I have cheated a bit and am using one of the precoloured digi stamps from Teddy Bo...if you haven't seen them then get yourself over there they are gorgeous!!

Little update on  Bella and Coco...our rescued piggies, they are settling in nicely...still a bit timid but a bit happier being held now.  They both go mad for parsley...it's all but gone before I even hit the button on the camera!  They come out wheeking when the girls come home from school which they think is great! Oh and we also had a bird of prey (think it might have been a sparrowhawk, not very clued up on my birds) come flying at the conservatory window trying to get in at them...which was a bit scary!!
Thanks for looking!!

9 comments:

Victoria said...

oh that paper is gorgeous x

Kathyk said...

Oh Bella and Coco are adorable. We've always had guinea pigs - well, right up until the last one anyway. So glad the nasty old sparrow hawk didn't get them.

Happy Wednesday Jane

Kathyk

Helen said...

There is no way I can get round to everyone, and no-one minds - just do what you can. Cute piggies!

Karen said...

A lovely tidy and creative desk, TFS. I love the Guinea Pigs, they look so cute!
Have a great WOYWW,
Karen #73

Theresa Plas said...

Thanks for sharing your creative space Jane and the piggies are adorable! Funny about the parsley.

Deb said...

lovely tidy desk as always, love that sweet little image! your piggies are so sweet, scary that a hawk is after them mind you! hugs debx

okienurse said...

very organized and creative workspace. The pic of your piggies is so cute! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #52

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh the colouring and paper choice for that little wedding car is gorgeous! As are the piggies..love the description of the talking as wheeking! Says it perfectly! Don't worry about not getting around - WOYWW is not about getting around (which takes DAYS), it's about connecting with some others - we missed you, but no apology necessary for sure...there's no obligation here!

The Crafty Elf said...

I see an image that looks like "just married". Too cute. How cute are Bella and Coco....ahhh! Nasty bird.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails