Sunday 6 February 2011

An Award from Carrie....

Thank you so much Carrie for this award!X
I have been told that this award is aimed at bringing unknown good blogs to light and because I have accepted the award I have to agree to the following conditions:-

1. If you have been tagged, do you want to accept? YES!!!! Then you have to create a post on your blog and post the love blog photo.

2. Link back to the person who gave you the award and say if you accept it.

3. Choose 3-5 of your favourite blogs to tag, link these in your post too and tell the lucky people they have been tagged.



I have decided to do what Carrie did and pass this award to some of my fave blogs that don't have many followers.....

Krista   The artist of all those gorgeous Sassy Girls!!  Your work just blows me away!x

Sonja    I am totally envious of your fab layouts!!x

Tina       Your cards are stunning!!x

Anne      I wish I could sew.......your cushions and totes are gorgeous!!x   
 


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for passing it along to me!!...How fab!:)...I love your blog...and the little cupboard under the stairs-- so cute!!

xoxo, krista

ForgedinPaper said...

Thanks for the award I will blog it later on after boy bedtime.

Anne said...

Hi Jane, love the new look blog and would love a cupboard like yours too.
Thank you for the award
Hope to see you soon on your next visit to this neck of the woods
Anne xxx

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Thank you so very much for my award - just finally getting round to updating my blog about it!! It was lovely that you picked me - thank you.

Hugs

Tina
X

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails