Sunday 24 October 2010

My Altered Jewellery Box.....

Well this is the little jewellery box that was in with my DT kit from Simply Create this month and it has been sitting on the shelf in my cupboard while I just sat and stared at it as I didn't have a clue what to do with it!  But then one night inspiration hit and I came up with this
.
.
.

The paper is a 12x12 double sided one from MME Holly Jolly...I have distressed all the edges and inked with Walnut Stain.....added a couple of snowflakes and a button.


I have not really done much altering before and I am really pleased with the results!
I am loving being on this Design Team cos it's really challenging when you are given something that maybe you wouldn't always go for yourself! And it's amazing to see all the different things that all my teamies come up with using the same kits!
Hope you like!

7 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

It's gorgeous Jane...those papers have worked so well...and love the snowflakes.

Kat said...

This is lovely Jane. Love your DP, mine is all browns which are lovely but I find the vintage images in my kit quite challenging! I have a book to alter and it is about half done. I seem to be doing it a bit at a time!

Kat xx

Kath Stewart said...

absolutely gorgeous jane...all you need now is loads of bling to put in it....hugs kath xxx

Ali said...

That looks lovely xx

Carrie said...

Thats absolutely gorgeous!! xx

Fleur said...

Jane, W O W !!! It's awesome, truly beautiful
Hugz Fleur xXx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Jane, this is fab hun, love it, well altered.x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails