Thursday 22 July 2010

PINK!................................

Made this card for my pals youngest who's is 4 next month.. {very organised for me..normally last minute dash to make something!}  So I thought I should go down the pink and girly route!lol
The image is one of LOTV die cuts...I ordered a whole rake of them when they were reduced to 50p a sheet! I love them all!
The BP is actually from a Christmas stack and flowers and buttons from my stash...the only thing I am not sure about is the little bits of doily punched paper behind the image...it does look better IRL!

The sun is actually shining here for the first time in days...I hope I don't jinx it now! So I am off to the garden...see you later!




2 comments:

mckinkle said...

Hi Jane,

I love your pretty soft girly card, the image is so sweet! Im soo scared about colouring white spaces!

Ive youve used PM's then their challenge this week is 'buttons'!

Keryn x

Victoria said...

This is adorable Jane. I love the cute image and fab pinky girlyness of it! I am a bit of a girly girl and too am loving pink at the minute!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails