Saturday 13 August 2011

The Sugar Bowl #65

This is my entry for the Sugar Bowl challenge, which is a lovely sketch and an optional theme of blue.
I coloured this Gorjuss Girl with a mix of Promarkers and pencils, but when I went to my ridiculously vast amount of patterned papers not one matched!!  Can't believe I don't have any blues!! Well that's a lie I do have some but they were too manly....so what a perfect excuse to get on the Internet.(very unlucky to not live near a bricks and mortar shop to go in and stroke all the lovely papers!) I ordered a couple of paper pads but they arrived this morning and are gorgeous but not the right shade of blue!...so it was back to the drawing board and out came the trusty promarkers and I just coloured some white card to match.  Now I  know that you are all saying why didn't you do that to start with!  Well it has been a long time since I have bought any new papers! ( that's a lie actually shhhhh!)

Thanks for looking...don't forget my little giveaway, which if I have done it right should be a sticky at the top of my blog!

4 comments:

Fiona said...

this is gorjuss...love the colours you have used to colour this gorjuss girl...and do we need an excuse for more paper??

Fi
x

mixamatoasties said...

Fab card Jane and I agree with Fi, since when did we need an excuse for stash ;)

Susan xx

Ali said...

Beautiful xx

coops said...

stunning card jane.your soft colours are beautiful and i love the gg image ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails