Thursday 17 March 2011

Flower fairy

I have come to the conclusion that the only type of decoupage I like is the diecut kind...this was way to fiddly to cut out!!  Not that I decoupage much, but I thought this image was nice for the card.  I have added some lace and a doily and those numbers again...maybe I could ask for a number set for my Bigshot for my Birthday? (even though we have already agreed that as both our birthdays fall in April our weekend away to see Peter Kay would be our birthdays??)
Back soon!

2 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

A really pretty card,Jane....I love flower fairies....and have lots of cross stitched ones. Do agree about decoupage though!

Unknown said...

what a beautiful card! I had a book of those fairies when I was younger...Oh, how I treasured it:)...Aren't they just so magical:)!!...I love what you've done with it!

xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails